 Local / Australia / 6248
Re: LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
valves, it is not a problem with my space craft.  I also not that my space
craft is constructed of both bricks and plates, as is the usual standard of
Lego space craft and so it becomes exhausting to say Lego bricks and plates
in every sentence so I simply say Legos to indicate that I am meaning Lego
bricks and plates but I do appreciate the effort of your response to my
letter.

[SNIP]

I have posted this message by accident---please ignore it everyone.
Thanx  ;]
KDJ

You know, Todd may have a fix for that, he's proposed having to e-mail
confirm messages, it'd stop hip-shooting and lip-flapping, or at least,
that's the plan.

Hehe, I think you missed subtle point of my post.  If you have been
following the thread at all, you too probably busted a gut laughing
when you read the "exhausting" statement above...  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada