 Local / Australia / 6202
    Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld —Andrew McCarthy
   Hi Where do I find a Toyworld in Melbourne ? I'm newish to Melbourne and don't know any. Coincidentally, I was going to post re: the 6098 just last night, I was out in Chadstone yesterday and not one of the shops out there David Jones / Toys R Us / (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld —Benjamin Whytcross
   G'day, Welcome to sunny Melbourne. Judging from your post, you,re stuck out in the south east...One toyworld you may wish to try is at Camberwell. This store occasionally has the odd out of production set on its shelves. The best store I know of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld —Paul Baulch
    "Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GFDJJG.AGE@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) The Camberwell store is just down the road from MY home - and I'd have to say it's the last place to buy Lego. Terrible prices, e.g. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)