 Local / Australia / 6241
Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:12:25 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GFDJJG.AGE@lugnet.com...

Welcome to sunny Melbourne. Judging from your post, you,re stuck out in • the
south east...One toyworld you may wish to try is at Camberwell. This store
occasionally has the odd out of production set on its shelves. The best
store I know of though is just down the road from home :)

The Camberwell store is just down the road from MY home - and I'd have to
say it's the last place to buy Lego. Terrible prices, e.g. they're clearing
the 6098's at $159!!! Oooh, hold me back. How much for interstate postage
from the store Eli goes to?...  :-(

Craigieburn toyworld has the odd occasion when there's good stock cheap :)

The Craigieburn store is probably the best TW store in Melbourne.
Unfortunately all the residents of Craigieburn seem to know this, and their
sale items seem to disappear quicker than a jug of lemonade in the Sahara.
Or so Ben told me. Well, he didn't use the daggy metaphor, but you get the
idea.

--
Cheers,
Paul