 Local / Australia / 6202
Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:03:14 GMT

Hi

Where do I find a Toyworld in Melbourne ?   I'm newish to Melbourne and
don't know any.   Coincidentally, I was going to post re: the 6098 just last
night, I was out in Chadstone yesterday and not one of the shops out there
David Jones / Toys R Us / Kmart / Target had any, also I noticed that they
seem to have all gone missing in the CBD toyshops too and I was wondering if
they were going the way of the Millennium Falcon, being cleared out for the
arrival of Harry Potter, what kid is going to want a 6098 come the arrival
of Hogwarts castle.    Actually not only was there no 6098s, there were no
castle items at all in Chadstone except for the Bulls Attack.

bye for now

andrew

From: "Eli Donati" <ludon@pbq.com.au>
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: 6098 sale @ Toyworld
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 07:35:09 GMT

   As of the 5th of July  toyworld is having a closed down sale on item 6098
because it did't sell well therefore they are selling them a $99 RETAIL!!
which is about 100 bananas off the normal price ,but whats normal these days
so try and get in earily cause this is the type of set thats going to be
brought now for christmas by "Santa" so catch it while you can.