 Local / Australia / 615
614  |  616
Subject:
Shrine Driveby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:36:35 GMT

Fellow Australians,
While driving through Lane Cove backwaters on a Lego mission,
the rangefinder blipped that something of interest was closeby...
Lego Australian HQ ! Maybe I was expecting more.
How much of that building is theirs ? Anyone know ?

What wonders must have trucked out that garage door....
Have LA always been here (I wouldn't think so) if not where were they sited
before ?

pete.w