 Local / Australia / 617
Re: Shrine Driveby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 02:51:08 GMT

As far as i know they've always been in Lane Cove, well the 90's anyhow, as
some of the earlier service catalogues give the Lane Cove Address.

Was there actually a building there? The way they're going I'd hav expected a
maybe a shipping container or two, and some people in wooden boxes using
rubber stamps on parchment paper.

Even when Birkenhead was about i'm pretty sure the office was still at Lane
Cove. But can any company afford to have a distribution centre in LaneCove?
It's fairly expensive real Estate that way.

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Fellow Australians,
While driving through Lane Cove backwaters on a Lego mission,
the rangefinder blipped that something of interest was closeby...
Lego Australian HQ ! Maybe I was expecting more.
How much of that building is theirs ? Anyone know ?

What wonders must have trucked out that garage door....
Have LA always been here (I wouldn't think so) if not where were they sited
before ?

pete.w