 Local / Australia / 6071
  Millennium Falcons and Bionicles

I caught up with a Lego rep in Myer Melbourne this morning, and asked about the Millennium Falcon situation, and she confirmed what we already knew (they are out of stock and discontinued). So if anyone happens to see one somewhere, I would be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcons and Bionicles

(...) I am dealing with a guy in the US at the moment and I am in the next few days sending him some money via paypal... anyway he has a MISB Millennium Falcon for $85 US, I know it's a lot in our money but if someone wants it... be quick as I do (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcons and Bionicles

I must say the Bionicles are much "cooler" looking than the Roboriders, so it makes sense that people (Younger people I guess) are buying them. Of course they don't really interest me at all. Never been one for "Action Figures" I never had any as a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcons and Bionicles

(...) Of course, in the days before minifigs, Star Wars Action Figs and Micronauts made excellent pilots/drivers for Lego creations. Maxifigs always seemed just a bit to comical to be piloting a spacecraft. IIRC a 3x8 area would seat a Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: (was:Millennium Falcons) and is now Bionicles

(...) A much better size too, wielding tools in an agressive fashion adds extra playability. We have been having Bionicle fights and my NLSO uses the green Bionicle LEWA's battle axe to great effect. I have difficulty keeping my red mask...oops (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)