 Local / Australia / 6072
Re: Millennium Falcons and Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:56:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
I caught up with a Lego rep in Myer Melbourne this morning, and asked about
the Millennium Falcon situation, and she confirmed what we already knew
(they are out of stock and discontinued).  So if anyone happens to see one
somewhere, I would be interested.

I asked about the mini-CD that is supposed to come with some of the
Bionicles, and she mentioned that TRU were going to have a special promo in
the school holidays, where they were giving away a CD with a Bionicle
purchase.  Not sure if this was the mini-CD or some other CD, I guess we
will have to wait and see.

She also commented that the Bionicles had sold as many in their first week,
as the RoboRiders did in their first 3 months.

I am dealing with a guy in the US at the moment and I am in the next few
days sending him some money via paypal... anyway he has a MISB Millennium
Falcon for $85 US, I know it's a lot in our money but if someone wants it...
be quick as I do have to send this money asap for my stuff!

Mel
Martin