 Local / Australia / 6073
Re: Millennium Falcons and Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:47:08 GMT

I must say the Bionicles are much "cooler" looking than the Roboriders, so
it makes sense that people (Younger people I guess) are buying them.

Of course they don't really interest me at all.
Never been one for "Action Figures" I never had any as a child, my parents
bought me LEGO  :-) Gotta love'm
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
I caught up with a Lego rep in Myer Melbourne this morning, and asked • about
the Millennium Falcon situation, and she confirmed what we already knew
(they are out of stock and discontinued).  So if anyone happens to see one
somewhere, I would be interested.

I asked about the mini-CD that is supposed to come with some of the
Bionicles, and she mentioned that TRU were going to have a special promo • in
the school holidays, where they were giving away a CD with a Bionicle
purchase.  Not sure if this was the mini-CD or some other CD, I guess we
will have to wait and see.

She also commented that the Bionicles had sold as many in their first • week,
as the RoboRiders did in their first 3 months.

Martin