 Local / Australia / 6064
6063  |  6065
Subject:
June Lego World Club Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:35:17 GMT

Another candidate for the worst issue ever! At lease we've lost the Tim the
Time Cruiser comic (to be replaced by an almost as bad Alpha Team one).
We've lost the 'educational' story, and the MOCs page.

And we got a Bionicles poster!

(I thought it was interesting that their "play tester" nominated a Bionicle
as his favourite set.... I wonder how long ago it was written).

We have got some special offers:

6714 (blue dragster) $17.95 (24 cents per piece)
6616 (yellow dragster) $29.95 (21 cents per piece)
Stunt Rally $29.95
Legoland $29.95

I can't see that there is good value in either dragster (some nice pieces in
the yellow one, though). Are there any good uses for the pull-back motor?

I'm thinking about getting the Legoland game - does anyone have any comments
on it?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork