 Local / Australia / 6326
Re: June Lego World Club Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Another candidate for the worst issue ever!

At least we don't pay for it anymore... (excepting those unlucky enough to
resubscribe just before the free year was announced)

At least you got it!  Ours havn't arrived yet... maybe the postie decided to
keep em'

We have got some special offers:

6714 (blue dragster) $17.95 (24 cents per piece)
Haven't seen this cheaper.

$14.95 up here in Brisso

6616 (yellow dragster) $29.95 (21 cents per piece)
Both the Hobart area Kmarts were clearing this set for $24 a week or so ago.

To be honest... can't remember the price on this one.

Stunt Rally $29.95
Legoland $29.95

Can't comment on the s/w prices.

Deidre