 Local / Australia / 6011
Re: I'm Falafel Wafflesniffer !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

In other news, I might be moving to Brisbane soon. I'm waiting to see if
I've got a job up there. I should know by tomorrow. I'll be evolving up the
food chain from a SLUG to a BUG. Woo hoo! Exoskeleton! I'll have to build a
Mindstorms insect to celebrate. :)

Oh no ! Another one lost. This is getting like the Texas Rangers (unless you're
a child of the sixties, this may be lost on you).
Maybe this is our plan for STUD/SLUG domination of world-wide AFOL groups.
We better step up our recruitment plans OR start a breeding program, if we
are to infiltrate every LUG.