 Local / Australia / 5984
Re: I'm Falafel Wafflesniffer !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:59:14 GMT

On 15/6/01 9:18 PM, "pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
Wow, some people have Way Too Much Free Time. Why bother doing this, when
you could be playing with glorious Lego?

Looks like I got off lightly, my name is fairly innocuous compared to such
gems as Andrea Halls.

Who's going to be the first to java-script this little bit of fun, and put
it on a web-page?

Later,
David Drew

P.s. Sorry I've been so quiet of late, but my lego-making has been unusually
quiet of late. I've even got unopened boxes of lego! *argh*

In other news, I might be moving to Brisbane soon. I'm waiting to see if
I've got a job up there. I should know by tomorrow. I'll be evolving up the
food chain from a SLUG to a BUG. Woo hoo! Exoskeleton! I'll have to build a
Mindstorms insect to celebrate. :)

I'm Falafel Wafflesniffer.
I'm married to Zippy Chickenlips.
We have produced a son, Booger Chickenlips-Wafflesniffer.

Other Sydney and area AFOLs:-
Richard Parsons - Buttercup Diaperfanny
James Howse - Pinky Burgerfanny
David Drew - Squeezit Gizzardchuckle
Kev and Andrea Hall - Squeezit & Gidget Diaperbrain
Richie Dulin - Buttercup Chickenlips
Eli Donati - Chim Chim Burgerhead
Santosh Bhat - Zippy Wafflesniffer (we must be related)