 Local / Australia / 5942
Re: Gosford, Mittagong, Melbourne...________?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:

Where to next ? I mentioned to a few attendees that maybe we could try a • venue
half way between Sydney and Melbourne.
Possibles...Wagga, Albury, Holbrook (we could possibly have a Lego • submarine
modelling contest), and we might even coax a couple of Canberrans out of • the
woodwork. Holbrook does have a long main street with the Hume bisecting • the
town (possible sign or sandwichboard to pull in bored travellers).

I'm all for going somewhere halfway between! That way it could be a day trip
for a lot of people - no need to worry about accomodation etc.

what date are we looking at?

Is springtime too early ? September/October ?
Holbrook does have a range of motels for the weary or attendees after a meal
on the Saturday evening.
So any preferences for a Saturday or Sunday ?

I'm good.  Saturday afternoon is probably best for me..

Richard
Still baldly going...