 Local / Australia / 5943
Re: David Jones Melb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:26:41 GMT

Hi

David Jones in Melbourne are giving away a Gunjan Patrol everytime you spend
more than $25 on lego using a David Jones card.   Given that they cost 26.95
themselves, it's a pretty good deal if you have a card, unfortunately I
don't :(

oh, in case i've never posted before (i can't remember if i ever sent in the
survey), hello, i've been here lurking a while.

andrew