 Local / Australia / 5933
5932  |  5934
Subject:
The demise of the Dark Shogun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:02:33 GMT

The weekend was not good for the Dark Shogun, he failed to take the Hat of
Montgoonery on behalf of Ahab, while Ahab was able to capture the Shogun's
banner from the Briktorians. The attack slide on the Wasabi broke off during
evacuation in Briktoria, and the Wasabi itself began to break up on
re-rentry to LoungeRoom, the planet of the SO SO.

The Shogun removed his Dark Helmet, his epaulettes, and his dark cloak. He
placed his impact pistol on its ceremonial stand, picked up his Katana and
left the SO SO base, saying "I am just going outside, I may be quite some time".

Rumour has it that the components of the Wasabi may be propped together for
a photo session before it's ultimate scrapping.

It is further rumoured that the So So forces will step aside to allow the
Watch of Brick-Morpork to defend the Welshishish honour in future.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork