 Local / Australia / 5917
    Re: More Lego for Zac —Zac Soden
   (...) I'm eyeing out the solar explorer now :) (...) Could I ask where you acquired them? I wouldn't mind them too. (...) I hate most of the martian sets. I think its the colours that erk me. I think TLG should have done a better job of them. catch (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Re: More Lego for Zac —Rolf Redford
   i liked some of martian set stuff. i made (URL) with it. i just made a automatic scout one, havent remade it in cad yet. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)