 Local / Australia / 5880
5879  |  5881
Subject:
Canisters wash up at BigW Macq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:40:57 GMT

What is it about BigW Macq? Is it 'cause I work there or is it simply 'cause
it's the closest W to LAHQ? Either way Bionicle are now in.

5 copies of each of the six Toa are on shelves tonight ($11.83 at BigW).

Tommorrow I'll go in early morning and pick up a set of six for sale at
STUDFEST 9, The Holiday Edition, so if you want 'em be quick. If there's
demand I may trip back across the road and get more (groan goes the bank
account *grin*) But I won't gaurantee availablity

Anyway, speak quick if you want the latest pseudo-technic action figures.

James (who prefers the "James works there, let's supply them first" theory)