 Local / Australia / 5884
Re: Canisters wash up at BigW Macq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:47:10 GMT

Yes, these overpriced little monsters have arrived at Target Brisbane city also.
I also found a flip topped box full of small polybags with two masks in them
selling for $1.95 (what a bargain....not).

Mark H.

James Howse wrote:

What is it about BigW Macq? Is it 'cause I work there or is it simply 'cause
it's the closest W to LAHQ? Either way Bionicle are now in.

5 copies of each of the six Toa are on shelves tonight ($11.83 at BigW).

Tommorrow I'll go in early morning and pick up a set of six for sale at
STUDFEST 9, The Holiday Edition, so if you want 'em be quick. If there's
demand I may trip back across the road and get more (groan goes the bank
account *grin*) But I won't gaurantee availablity

Anyway, speak quick if you want the latest pseudo-technic action figures.

James (who prefers the "James works there, let's supply them first" theory)