 Local / Australia / 5848
  Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

Hmm, Maybe you haven't heard... Sunbury Toyworld had a bit of a big fire the other day. Not sure of the details etc but I imagine it might put them a little behind on the ability to supply Lego (and anything else) hope nothing good got destroyed :( (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

(...) Agreed...but think of the price drops for smoke/fire damaged stock :) Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

(...) Mandy would be happy - all that melted Lego... ;) cheers sue ann (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

(...) They may need to change their name to Sunburnt Toyworld. Does Michael G have an alibi ? Some people may take these polls seriously. pete.w (attempted humour awaits you in the previous 3 sentences) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

(...) I hadn't even thought of that... I must mention it to her when she's a bit better. Benjamin Whytcross (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  'Ozbricks vs Sunburnt' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)

Hmmm, I really had no idea about this... Hasn't stopped people voting for them still..heheh OK, hello everyone :) Looks like a good event coming up this weekend in Melbourne, which is looking like the LEGO capital of Australia with the amount of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)