 Local / Australia / 5848
Re: 'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:14:36 GMT

Hmm, Maybe you haven't heard...
Sunbury Toyworld had a bit of a big fire the other day. Not sure of the
details etc but I imagine it might put them a little behind on the ability
to supply Lego (and anything else)

hope nothing good got destroyed :(

sue ann