 Local / Australia / 5808
5807  |  5809
Subject:
'Sunbury vs Ozbricks' - (was: Re: Vote for your favourite On-line store!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 04:49:16 GMT

We go Neck and Neck with two of Aussie's Fave online stores.  Both Sunbury
and Ozbricks are coming in close to each other in what seems to be some
tough competition.

Ozbricks seem to be doing quite well in the fact that at one stage they were
around 36 while Sunbury scored around 61.  Now with Sunbury at 63 (at last
count) and Ozbricks at 62(at last count),the future can hold anything.
Quite an achievment for Ozbricks who only carry items relating to Lego while
Sunbury a range of various toys.

*But after all with recent sales of $89 Billion for Ozbricks, I don't think
they really are quite that worried at all.

Mel Brown Brick

*just kidding! :P

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
G'day all, I have just voted for what **I** would call the better/best
online toy store (etc).  For all those in favour of www.ozbricks.com, use
the bottom url.  I personally chose this store mainly cause it's totally
dedicated to Lego and it's Australian!!!

http://www.storefind.com.au/cgi-local/search/vote.cgi?ID=989490348

For other stores... www.storefind.com.au

This is based on my own personal opinion.  In no way has Michael.G
pushed/asked/mentioned for me to vote for his site.  This posting was in no
way to offend or be an inconvenience to anything or anyone.