 Local / Australia / 5840
    SHOP @ HOME WILL BE IN AUSTRALIA —Kevin Hall
   I posted this before a few weeks ago, but I dont think anyone read it...!!! OK..... as you probably know, I am in contact with Steven Pensini..... So I emailed him this asking him about S@H..... he got back to me with this answer ..... read on..... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SHOP @ HOME WILL BE IN AUSTRALIA —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   The trouble is, it's always some ethereal point in the future. Whenever we approach within say 8 weeks or so of said launch date, it mysteriously takes flight and settles down even further away. I've rather given up hope on SAH. I am disappointed, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)