 Local / Australia / 5735
Re: AFOL groups in AUS (was: Shop On-Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 06:30:40 GMT

At
least 2 of those guys are now posting and lurking in this group. How • about
you organise something Braith? Terry?
<delurk>
wake up. Name mentioned. Better respond!

uumm. Have been toying with idea of starting up perth group but I don't
think we have a critical mass yet.
How many other perth people are out there who are interested in starting • up
a group.
Let me know

actually, you have more than enough for a meeting. Our MUGS meetings
sometimes consist of four - five people. There are a lot more VIC lurkers
than attend the meetings.  (David Cook! Start posting here, right now!)

On my guess - you have Adam, Jonathan, Braith, Terry, Murray and his wife
Ruth (and kids), Marc from kiddiwinks, Judy (and Family) from Kiddiwinks,
plus a handful of others who I know through other avenues who would probably
turn up if you held a get together. Also, there's those brothers (Tidman?)
who are building something large out of Lego.

Marc knows most people so it might be worth talking to him about it.

cheers

Sue Ann