 Local / Australia / 5700
  Pass the salt please, I have a hat to eat...

Ah well. The good thing about being a pessimist is, if you're wrong it's 'cause something good has happened. Though in this case it's good for other people, but one can be happy vicariously. The new pirate/technic/town sets are indeed new stock (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Pass the salt please, I have a hat to eat...

(...) Accessing these should ony be a little bit more difficult than completing an overseas ebay transaction. We still have a STUDly agent in the UK too. (...) Whether or not one likes the sets or not, it's the principle. New production runs of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Pass the salt please, I have a hat to eat...

(...) <<snappy salute>> Reporting for duty, SIR! (...) Yep, happy all round about this. I'm particularly keen on the Technic re-releases as there were many sets I missed out on in my dark ages that look particularly tasty!! I could also develop an (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)