 Local / Australia / 5700
5699  |  5701
Subject:
Pass the salt please, I have a hat to eat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 06:51:44 GMT

Ah well. The good thing about being a pessimist is, if you're wrong it's
'cause something good has happened.

Though in this case it's good for other people, but one can be happy
vicariously.

The new pirate/technic/town sets are indeed new stock reassembled not old
stock reboxed, yay for them's that like these new sets.

The "July surprise" is folage, lots of it including cypress trees.

And Australia still doesn't have S@H.

Wait, it's not all good news then. I'll leave my hat alone then.

James (who is trying to work out what he wants from LEGO... a job perhaps?)