 Local / Australia / 5677
    Re: Let's find out —Santosh Bhat
   (...) If they advertise a bit they'd surely get instant sales. All it'd require is a 30second timeslot on some crappy TV show saying "Lego now available online and by phone". Lego itself doesn't need to sell its name, its already trusted and true (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Let's find out —Melody Brown
   Yeah I agree with some of what has been said (below) and all this to me would be as bad for me as someone who Gambles heh! There will be and most likely be a few items that we ALL have wished for (maybe not now but later on atleast)and really wanted (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Let's find out —Richie Dulin
   (...) [snip] (...) It seems the potential demand is not looking like changing the way LA operates. Including a Sopwith Camel :-), I can probably come up with an order of about US$100, which is probably over a quarter of my annual Lego budget, and (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)