 Local / Australia / 5646
  Cool Lego Site of the Week

I've just had a look at the CLSOTW, so ably reviewed by our own Richard Parsons. The highlight (for me at least) is the Royal Mail Steamer ((URL) large ocean going ship with a billiard table! I thought my own Speculative Endeavour was the only ship (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

(...) Mmmmm me too. Very very nice hull work. Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes: [of the Royal Mail Steamer] (...) Ahoy, I really admire that the whole hull is modelled, I almost always conserve bricks by stopping at the waterline, but that makes believably detailing the inside of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

(...) It also allows one to have really nice touches like that fantail, which for me was the highlight of the ship. Oh, that, and the imagination of the sheer terror of finding out the ship only has room for 23 on the lifeboats..."d'oh!" What (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)