 Local / Australia / 5646
5645  |  5647
Subject:
Cool Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 03:09:55 GMT

I've just had a look at the CLSOTW, so ably reviewed by our own Richard Parsons.

The highlight (for me at least) is the Royal Mail Steamer

(http://www.geocities.com/patrickbosman2000/royalmailsteamer.html)

Another large ocean going ship with a billiard table! I thought my own
Speculative Endeavour was the only ship to include that joke!
Cheers

Richie Dulin