 Local / Australia / 5621
Re: Hi from Edmonton (was Vancouver)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, A. Mark Wilburn writes:

Rosco, if before you get in town you may want to coordinate...

Didn't actually get another chance to get on the 'net before leaving
Vancouver, maybe next time. I'm slowly making my way across to Toronto,
I'm in Wetaskiwin tonight, exploring Edmenton area a bit tomorrow.
Intending to get to Toronto for the rtlToronto show on 26th.

And you have to go to West Edmonton Mall... he he he

I you do pass through Edmonton there's several AFOLs here.  I'm close
enough to WEM (West Edmonton Mall) that it's visible from my house.

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures