 Local / Australia / 5588
Re: Hi from Vancouver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 19:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes: • ...
Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive, and tell those
Welshishish to get ready for another routing in June...

ROSCO

Rosco... say Hi to Vancouver for me....:  )
Go visit Stanley park at the Ocean End of the City.... down Geogia St....:  )
And if you can, get a ferry over to Nth Vancouver, get a bus up to the base
of Grouse Mountain... and get the gondola thingy to the top... it's worth
the trip... and along the way there, stop off at the Capilano Suspension
Bridge... • ...
Kev...:  )

Rosco, if before you get in town you may want to coordinate with Dean and
Alexandria Husby, or Kevin Wilson to meet up with the VlC (if there's time).
Also, while Kevin Halls' suggestions are right on the money, we are in the
middle of a transit strike (which has been dragging on), unfortunately. So
no buses or SeaBus. (We still have our subway/LRT, SkyTrain). Just a
cautionary warning.

Mark W.