 Local / Australia / 5524
  Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150

(...) Thanks everyone for your replies. US$ 33 (at DYA shopping) seems to be the best price by far of any of the 7150's I've seen overseas. I think this price is only valid until 2/5/01, after which the 10% discount expires. Even so it would still (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150

(...) Hello and G'morning Scott. As your total, say if you purchased 4 of these sets for you and others, as you know = $132 US in price and say if the currency is right on double with the US then that leaves you = $264 Aust (due to what the rate is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150

Previous parcels i have received from DYA have both been over $200 and have not attracted customs. In fact no parcels i have received from overseas containing Lego have been hit with customs. Just lucky i suppose. But it is a risk you take. It just (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)