 Local / Australia / 5503
Re: G2's Victorian 'LegoOz' gathering review (unofficial)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:25:20 GMT

From: "Sue Ann Barber" <activeim@ihug.com.au>
Phase 0.5 (not quite 1 yet) of my Rock Festival was displayed. The main
stage is nearly complete - just a few technical hitches with the colour of
the plates.  And we finally found a use for those chains! The need for
"food" sets was reinforced with strong demands for the Rock Festival to • have
a Cafe, Burger Bar, Pizza Bar, Wine Bar and Ice Cream parlor. The booked
acts for the Festival include (to date) The Village People, Generic Boy • Band
and, possibly, Michael Jackson (Bubbles was spotted running amuck in the
wings).
New Belville sets spotted today.  5832 Vanilla's Magic Tea Party, this has a
large (to minifigs anyway) cake, and a nice silver tea/coffee pot.

Martin