 Local / Australia / 5495
Re: BUGS #5 (new member)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:06:56 GMT

G'day Zac
Welcome to Lugnet, and I would be great to meet you and see some of your
creations.
Due to my own and other peoples commitments the meet will be held on the
following sunday.(20th) I don't want to change the date again (2nd or 3rd
time now), so I'm sorry about that. If you can't get down for the next meet
please do come along to another.
--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Chief - Kyola Department Emergency Services
"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi, my name is Zac Soden. I'm on the Sunshine Coast and would love to come
to the next meet as I am a major space fan.
I could most probably come on the Saturday since it is mothers day weekend
and we might go to my Grandma's who lives on the Gold Coast. If i can get
Mum and Dad to go down on Friday I would be able to come.

zSoden