 Local / Australia / 5423
5422  |  5424
Subject:
BUGS #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:22:52 GMT

Bugs #5 will be held on the 13th of may, on the Gold Coast at Aaron's Place.
This is a Sunday, but can be changed to the Saturday if there are any
problems.

As mentioned previously the theme of the day will be space. So get creative
and design some seriously cool craft for the mini comp that will run on this
day.

There will a prize for the most creative entry, and models will be judged by
Bugs present on the day.

More to come, closer to the day
Aaron