 Local / Australia / 5423
  BUGS #5

Bugs #5 will be held on the 13th of may, on the Gold Coast at Aaron's Place. This is a Sunday, but can be changed to the Saturday if there are any problems. As mentioned previously the theme of the day will be space. So get creative and design some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS #5

(...) Sounds cool to me Aaron! Gives me almost a whole month to get the next issue of 'The Lego Bugs Report' happening! :) For myself, Sunday is the best day for me... I suggest if there is time to go on a lego hunt! What do all the other Bugs (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS #5

(...) Just one slight problem, this is Mothers Day. And being this special day many will be expected to take thier loved ones on a day out to some place new and exciting (and possibly expensive)I am not sure if going to a lego meeting and watching (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS #5 (new member)

Hi, my name is Zac Soden. I'm on the Sunshine Coast and would love to come to the next meet as I am a major space fan. I could most probably come on the Saturday since it is mothers day weekend and we might go to my Grandma's who lives on the Gold (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS #5 (new member)

G'day Zac Welcome to Lugnet, and I would be great to meet you and see some of your creations. Due to my own and other peoples commitments the meet will be held on the following sunday.(20th) I don't want to change the date again (2nd or 3rd time (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)