 Local / Australia / 5413
Re: haute couture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:52:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Scott Kirton writes:
When it comes to clothing, I believe the necktie is the best avenue for
self-expression for the modern white collar male.

On that note, has anyone noticed the funky tie worn by Kjeld Kirk
Kristiansen on p.2 of the new catalogue?

Where can I get one?  I want to be the first boy on the street with a lego tie.

AFAIK, no adult LEGO wear has made it to our sunny shores -- except for the
promo T shirts some staff were waering at the Powerhouse. There may well be
some at Legoland though... Mind keeping an eye out Ross?

When asked about the shirts, the staff batted it safely back down the pitch.
They must have been prepared.