 Local / Australia / 5400
5399  |  5401
Subject:
haute couture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:45:33 GMT

When it comes to clothing, I believe the necktie is the best avenue for
self-expression for the modern white collar male.

On that note, has anyone noticed the funky tie worn by Kjeld Kirk
Kristiansen on p.2 of the new catalogue?

Where can I get one?  I want to be the first boy on the street with a lego tie.

Scott