 Local / Australia / 5389
  Just Saying Hello

Hello Everyone I am just saying hello to everyone in the group. My name is George Georgiou, but I am commonly known online (and sometimes in real life) as G2 - that is supposed to be "G squared", but its easier to say "G two". Anyway I have been (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

(...) Great to hear from you George! Welcome to LUGNET -- and hi to anyone else reading who hasn't posted yet. We're having a Sydney region meeting up at Gosford this Saturday, if you're anywhere nearby. What part of the country do you live in? Have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

Hey Dave I must have forgotten to mention it... I am from Melbourne. But I am aware that there have been some Melbournians who have visited their Sydney Counterparts in the past, so I don't have any doubt that I will be visiting you guys too. (as (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

(...) Hiya George.... Great to see more people on here...coming out....hmmm... you know what I mean... Where are you? If you're near Sydney, email me, and i'll give you the details for our meet this Saturday.... that goes for anyone else who is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

Hey Kev No I don't have a Lego website yet (but I am working on it now - as well as some other projects). I do on the other hand have a personalish website ((URL) I have also joined Lugnet as a member, but I still need to send them my membership (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

(...) There's also a get-together in Melbourne on April 22 - if you're interested, contact our Democratically Elected Spokesman, Ben Whytcross (member #407). Regards, ROSCO (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

(...) GREAT...... Well if you get a couple of minutes spare, have a look at my website... www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

Hi George, When I first saw your name, my jaw dropped, but after reading your email further it became clear you are not the George Georgiou I've worked with for the past 2 years. The fellow I know just resigned to take up a software consultancy job (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)