 Local / Australia / 5395
Re: Just Saying Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:44:01 GMT

Hey Kev

No I don't have a Lego website yet (but I am working on it now - as well as
some other projects). I do on the other hand have a personalish website
(http://web.one.net.au/~g2).  I have also joined Lugnet as a member, but I
still need to send them my membership money.

Coooool more castle fans.....I am beginning to get an idea (hmmm...).

I can't make it this Saturday to Sydney (as I live in Melbourne), but I am
looking forward to hearing about it, and seeing pictures and stories on the
web, especially if a castle battle happens.

I am sure that you will see HEAPS of posts from me.

George Georgiou

Kev...: ) <MrBunny01@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, George Georgiou writes:
Hello Everyone

I am just saying hello to everyone in the group. My name is George • Georgiou,
but I am commonly known online (and sometimes in real life) as G2 - that is
supposed to be "G squared", but its easier to say "G two". Anyway I have
been into Lego since the mid 70s when I received my first set, and then
re-discovered them in 1994 again. I was into space, but now I am getting
into Castle and Star Wars. I also enjoy playing brick wars (the first game • I
played was about 3 years ago). I am now trying to gather a good solid
collection of castle troops for potential battles.

Anyway I have already starting trading with a few of you guys, and have had
a brief conversion (via email) with one of you.

Hopefully I will get to meet more of you guys for discussions, battles, and
hopefully more trading.

I will not say too much more just yet, but I am sure that you will see (or
hear) more from me in the near future.

Caio
G2

Hiya George....
Great to see more people on here...coming out....hmmm... you know what I
mean...
Where are you?
If you're near Sydney, email me, and i'll give you the details for our meet
this Saturday.... that goes for anyone else who is reading this and in the
Sydney area.....!!!!!!!!
I'm a HUGE castle fan.... just ask the fellow Sydney members...:  )
Do you have a website yet...??

Well hope to see more posts on here from you soon....

Kev...:  )