 Local / Australia / 5416
Re: Just Saying Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:39:25 GMT

Hi George,

When I first saw your name, my jaw dropped, but after reading your email further
it became clear
you are not the George Georgiou I've worked with for the past 2 years. The
fellow I know just resigned to take up a software consultancy job in ..... wait
for it ... Atlanta, Georgia, which probably makes him G3.

Anyway, welcome to our little community.

Mark H.

G2 wrote:

Hello Everyone

I am just saying hello to everyone in the group. My name is George Georgiou,
but I am commonly known online (and sometimes in real life) as G2 - that is
supposed to be "G squared", but its easier to say "G two". Anyway I have
been into Lego since the mid 70s when I received my first set, and then
re-discovered them in 1994 again. I was into space, but now I am getting
into Castle and Star Wars. I also enjoy playing brick wars (the first game I
played was about 3 years ago). I am now trying to gather a good solid
collection of castle troops for potential battles.

Anyway I have already starting trading with a few of you guys, and have had
a brief conversion (via email) with one of you.

Hopefully I will get to meet more of you guys for discussions, battles, and
hopefully more trading.

I will not say too much more just yet, but I am sure that you will see (or
hear) more from me in the near future.

Caio
G2