 Local / Australia / 5357
    Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!) —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Yes, and there are various threads in which I moan and complain about TLC catalogues for exactly this reason. And the craziest part to me is why would TLC want to promote the idea that certain sets are for a particular sex -- wouldn't they (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) There are probably lots of adults who enter toy shops to buy birthday presents and the like, asking for a present in the [A,B] price bracket, for a child of age C and sex D. Having a catalogue which lists sets specifically for boys and girls (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Don't know about this at all. It was my birthday recently. I think if one of my friends were to have walked into the local toy shop and said "I'm looking for a present in the $30 - $40 bracket, for a child of age 35, and sex male" they would (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)