 Local / Australia / 5296
Re: AUSTRALIAN NAME...??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
OK... I thought I should start New with this post....
Michael from ozBricks just got back to me about the OZBLOCKS name...and says
it's not a problem with him..... IF we go with that name..... Just trying to
cover all bases..... : )
Here's some more to throw around:

AUSTRALUGIA
AUSTRALUG

GREAT SOUTH LUG
Lets lengthen that:- Great Southern LUG

DULUG (Down Under Lego Users Group)
Studs on top Down Under

AustLug
AUSSIELUG
AUSLUG
AULUG
lug.au
LUGAUS
ANALL (Australian National Adult Lego Lovers) ha ha ha

Suburban Blocks
Dare I say ...Aussie Aussie Aussie, LUG LUG LUG