 Local / Australia / 523
  RE: Putting on a good show...

(...) And they like machinery too...I'm sure kids would like harveters, etc [especially with a timmy trapped in front :) ] Anyway, it would give them an excuse to bring out loads of trucks, maybe a ute or two, some barns/sheds, water tanks, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Putting on a good show...

(...) I Like trains, and I'm still a kid. Or so my girlfriend says. (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Putting on a good show...

(...) I want a Zoo. Is that asking to much? Perhaps there is hope, finally town gets recreation in the US with Soccer. Next, as I said, I want a LEGO town system Zoo series. Should I beg? Aaron (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Putting on a good show...

(...) a train display would be good, but security and space might be tricky. We could one day make an attempt on that train track record......... buy the track in bulk then sell it as souvenirs of the world record. This might get in the papers. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Putting on a good show...

(...) Hi Aaron (nice site!) I think Lego see a zoo as once again Duplo territory, probably because of the minimal construction with animal figures. But you could make your own aquarium as others have done with all the marine animals on offer in (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Putting on a good show...

(...) Speaking of utes, I made one at minifig size and am making 1 at 8880/8848 size, both in ldraw. You can get the dat files from the models NG (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)