 Local / Australia / 529
Re: Putting on a good show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 06:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron West writes:

With the farm theme, maybe Lego see Duplo as filling that • requirement.
But why not Town, you have every form of shop and utility, • so why not a
minifig farm ? (if you can make polar bears,why not cows/horses)

pete.w

Because 8 year old boys like spaceships, not rotary hoes.

--daveL

And they like machinery too...I'm sure kids would like harveters, etc
[especially with a timmy trapped in front :) ]

Anyway, it would give them an excuse to bring out loads of trucks, maybe a
ute or two, some barns/sheds, water tanks, etc.

Benjamin Whytcross

I want a Zoo.  Is that asking to much?  Perhaps there is hope, finally town
gets recreation in the US with Soccer.  Next, as I said, I want a LEGO town
system Zoo series.
Should I beg?
Aaron

Hi Aaron (nice site!)
I think Lego see a zoo as once again Duplo territory, probably because of the
minimal construction with animal figures.
But you could make your own aquarium as others have done with all the marine
animals on offer in divers etc (sharks,manta-rays etc).

Contact Kerry and Mark.H, you guys should have a get together.

pete.w