 Local / Australia / 527
Re: Putting on a good show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 06:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Low [mailto:stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 3:51 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Putting on a good show...

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I've found • that you can make
a good tractor and slasher [which can be lifted for travel, • so it isnt still
'cutting'] out of 6470 [mini digger]. This uses all the parts, and I
actually prefer this to the original model.

If anyone is interested, I'll post a description of how to • make the changes.
[A pity TLG don't bring out a farm theme...some of the • models in the world
club magazine looked good...and the minifigs need to get food from
somewhere]

Yep, please do.
With the farm theme, maybe Lego see Duplo as filling that • requirement.
But why not Town, you have every form of shop and utility, • so why not a
minifig farm ? (if you can make polar bears,why not cows/horses)

pete.w

Because 8 year old boys like spaceships, not rotary hoes.

--daveL

And they like machinery too...I'm sure kids would like harveters, etc
[especially with a timmy trapped in front :) ]

Anyway, it would give them an excuse to bring out loads of trucks, maybe a
ute or two, some barns/sheds, water tanks, etc.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

I want a Zoo.  Is that asking to much?  Perhaps there is hope, finally town
gets recreation in the US with Soccer.  Next, as I said, I want a LEGO town
system Zoo series.
Should I beg?
Aaron