 Local / Australia / 5195
    Re: First time Debit/Credit card user via the net... —Jason King
   Australian users cannot accept payments through Paypal at all now. Unless you have a US bank account registered with Paypal. (And if you do let me know how you did it :- )) ) But i have found it the easiest and cheapest for small amounts. -- Jason (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: First time Debit/Credit card user via the net... —Aaron Coghill
   Thanks Jason, I was never going to use it for receiveing funds, as i knew i couldn't do anything with them. Q) can you still reveive paypal credits, and use them later like bartercard credits? Aaron "Jason King" <jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: First time Debit/Credit card user via the net... —Jason King
    You can't receive funds of any kind. They won't let you receive funds without registering a US Bank Account. Before you use to be able to withdraw the funds to your Credit Card. Hopefully we will be able to register an Australian Bank Account in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)