 Local / Australia / 5122
Re: LA distribution ponderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:45:24 GMT

Halloooo!
I'm new to newsgroups so forgive me if I bugger this up.

I've been "born again" to Lego since digging out my childhood collection for
my little boy. ( Now I spend half my time worrying about what piece he's
going to lose next ).

It was great to discover (by virtue of the WWW) so many people still getting
kicks out of lego, in my own age group, even  :)  (?appropriate emoticon)

I'd like to contribute my 2cents worth to this posting :

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

I wonder if this has anything to do with the (supposed) immenence of SAH
(July) or if it is merely a response to the poor sales results of Lego as a
whole.

I emailed the Lego company recently re SAH.  The reply from Korrine Bell at
Lego customer service was that "SAH will hopefully be available to Australia
and New Zealand sometime around the middle of this year".

Does anyone else have info regarding SAH?

Scott