 Local / Australia / 509
    Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Weeeell.. I ANAL but-- Wouldn't that be considered (beyiond a certain amount of $$) exporting? Which would, quite likely, require the IRS involvement as well as (maybe?) some contract with TLC? (...) :-) (...) 'Zactly. You probably need some (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Peter White
     (...) Of course, but I guess IRS is a personal issue and as long as taxes are paid, what would they care. Exporting, governments just love exporters, and the Lego is manufactured in the US (or most of it). If your buying the sets retail,they can't (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Scott Arthur
    (...) To sell toys in the EU they have to have the little ce safety mark. Lego in the US, as far as I know, does not have it. Scott A (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Where did you lot spring from? —Matthew Wilkins
   Yes, it does; at least, all the LEGO in all the stores I've been to in the past year have had the CE mark next to the info listing a half-dozen LEGO offices, since some of the parts used in sets sold in the US are made in Europe, as well as the US. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.theory)