 Local / Australia / 5070
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: sorry —Melody Brown
     (...) ??? Sorry for what? bye for what? aye aye aye?... Mel (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: sorry —Shiri Dori
     (...) I don't know what Jamie is talking about, he sent me a message like that too (on ICQ) and frankly I'm a bit worried. I hope everything is OK with Jamie, he did post about an hour ago, so that's good. I hope he's not doing anything rash (like (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: sorry —Aaron West
     (...) This does seem odd. I think as a memeber of our little LEGO community, this is something that makes me worry just a bit too. I do hope that everything is okay with you Jamie. I know that I don't know you, but since you're a part of our AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: sorry —Melody Brown
     (...) This is indeed bizzare, has anyone recently heard from him? He was here on Sunday and seemed fine but after reading the above it doesn't seem right... Jamie if you are there and something is the matter please email us to let us know you are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: sorry —Shiri Dori
     (...) I still haven't heard anything from him, has anyone else? I know it's just been a day or two, but I must admit that it's worrying me, in context of what he said... Does anyone have Jamie's phone number? Would you mind giving him a call or (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: sorry —Melody Brown
     (...) I sent him an email inwhich still no reply... I have no idea what is going on :( Anyone else have any ideas??? Mel (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: sorry —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Jamie, did someone break into your house and do this, or was this while you were travelling from Brisbane to Bundaberg? Did you lose all your Lego? And I guess your laptop had your university stuff on it? I'm really sorry to hear this! You (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)